Model Uniforms is the uniform rental industry's service provider of choice for companies in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio who value exemplary service. Our commitment to providing our customers with unsurpassed service has rewarded us with sustained long-term growth and helped us provide good jobs and growth opportunities for our employees. We are now accepting applications for the position of Folding Inspector for our Charleroi facility.
The Folding Inspector inspects and packages designated quantities of towels and aprons specified on production reports for each of the day’s delivery routes. Starting pay is $12.00/hour. The position features a four day work week, Tuesday – Friday, 1:30am – 11:30am.
- Examine and inspect designated towels and aprons according to production reports.
- Remove items that don’t meet quality standards.
- Weigh or count items.
- Record item shortages on specified forms or documents.
- Fold, package or bundle items in a prescribed manner in quantities indicated on production reports.
- Place completed bundles and packages for each route on carts for transfer to loading dock.
- Prepare roll towels for washing or delivery.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Ability to see details within a few feet of the observer.
- Ability to more your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp or manipulate items.
- Ability to stand while working.
- No experience necessary – training is provided.
- Meet or exceed production goals on a regular basis.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Benefits (upon hire)
- PTO (Paid Time Off) upon hire
Benefits (available after 60 days)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Benefits (available after 12 months)
- 401(k) with Company Match
Model Uniforms is an equal opportunity employer.