Model Uniforms is the uniform rental industry's service provider of choice for hundreds of companies in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio who value exemplary service. Our commitment to our customers has rewarded us with sustained long-term growth and helped us provide good jobs and growth opportunities for our employees. We are now accepting applications for the position of Route Service Representative Trainee for our Twinsburg facility.
The position features a four day work week (with weekends and most major holidays off) and pays $18.00/hr as you learn and prepare for your own delivery route.
- The Route Service Representative Trainee unloads uniform garments, mats, flat goods and clean returns from returning trucks each day.
- Loads mats and flat goods onto the trucks for the next day's deliveries.
- Performs miscellaneous production jobs.
- Delivers or assists in deliveries as needed.
- Dependable and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- Repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting as well as
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must pass DOT physical exam.
- Successful completion of criminal background, motor vehicle record and drug screen checks.
Benefits (upon hire)
Benefits (available after 60 days)
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
Benefits (available after 12 months)
- 401(k) with Company Match
Model Uniforms is an equal opportunity employer.