Model Uniforms seeks to hire Washroom Operator for our state-of-the-art production facility in Charleroi, PA. This is a full-time position featuring a four day work week. You’ll work a 9am to 7pm shift Monday through Thursday.
As a Washroom Operator, you’ll load/unload and operate large capacity industrial washers and dryers, washing and drying uniforms, floor mats, shop towels, aprons, mops and other ancillary products. The cleaned articles are then distributed to designated production areas for hanging, sorting and packaging. While there is manual labor involved, many of these processes are mechanically assisted. You’ll operate the controls and the machines.
- Load articles to be cleaned into washers by batch type. Most articles to be washed are stored overhead in large capacity heavy duty sling bags. You’ll control the sling system to deposit the articles into the washers.
- Manually load floor mats into the washers.
- Enter appropriate washer settings for each wash load.
- When washing is completed, use machine controls to deposit the clean load onto the conveyor and into the dryers.
- When drying is completed, unload the dryer in to carts.
- Push carts to designated hanging, sorting and folding areas.
- Your primary responsibility is to keep the hangers, sorters and folders supplied with product.
- No experience necessary – training is provided.
- Significant standing, walking, pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Ability to perform heavy work, exerting up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency over a sustained period in order to meet production goals.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Benefits (upon hire)
- PTO (Paid Time Off) upon hire
Benefits (available after 60 days)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Benefits (available after 12 months)
- 401(k) with Company Match
Model Uniforms is an equal opportunity employer.