|Route Service Representative - Ohio
||Base + Commission
Model Uniforms Ohio seeks to hire a Route Service Representative. The Route Service Representative drives a truck along an assigned route to service existing customers to deliver and pick up uniforms, shop towels, industrial floor mats and other rental products. The position is full-time, features a four day work week, daylight shift and weekends off.
- Deliver and pick up uniforms, shop towels, industrial floor mats and other rental products.
- Manage inventory.
- Replenish non-rental products.
- Complete required documentation.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against delivery invoices.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- 21 years of age, valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Drug test and background check required.
- High tolerance for working and riving in adverse weather conditions.
- Work is physical. You must be capable of lifting up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Life Insurance
- Short/long term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Model Uniforms is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Twinsburg - 2450 Edison Blvd., Twinsburg, OH 44087