Model Uniforms seeks to hire a Route Service Representative. The Route Service Representative drives a truck along an assigned route to service existing customers, delivering clean uniforms, shop towels, industrial floor mats and other rental products. The Route Service Representative collects soiled items at each stop and, upon completion of the route, returns them to the Charleroi plant for cleaning and processing. The position is full-time, features a four day work week, daylight shift and weekends off. Base + commission exceed $40,000 annually.
- Deliver and pick up uniforms, shop towels, industrial floor mats and other rental products.
- Manage inventory.
- Replenish non-rental products.
- Complete required documentation.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against delivery invoices.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- 21 years of age, valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Drug test and background check required.
- High tolerance for working and driving in adverse weather conditions.
- Work is physical. You must be capable of lifting up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Life Insurance
- Short/long term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Model Uniforms is an Equal Opportunity Employer