Model Uniforms is the uniform rental industry's provider of choice for companies in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio who value the kind of exemplary service the big nationals can't provide. Our commitment to our customers has rewarded us with sustained long-term growth and helped us provide good jobs and opportunities for our employees.
We are now accepting applications for the position of Unloader/Route Driver Trainee. This job prepares you for advancement to Route Service Representative.
- The Unloader/Route Driver Trainee unloads uniform garments, mats, flat goods and clean returns from returning trucks each day.
- Loads mats and flat goods onto the trucks for the next day's deliveries.
- The Unloader/Route Driver Trainee also performs miscellaneous production jobs.
- Delivers or assists in customer deliveries as needed in preparation for advancement to Route Service Representative.
- Primary starting point for a career in industrial uniform rental service.
- Dependable and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- The Unloader/Route Driver Trainee position is physical in nature. The ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis is needed.
- Repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting as well as standing
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle record and drug screen checks.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Model Uniforms is an equal opportunity employer.