Model Uniforms is the uniform rental industry's provider of choice for hundreds of companies in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio who value exemplary service. Our commitment to our customers has rewarded us with sustained long-term growth and helped us provide good jobs and opportunities for our employees. We are now accepting applications for the position of Truck Unloader.
- The Truck Unloader unloads uniform garments, mats, flat goods and clean returns from returning trucks each day.
- Loads mats and flat goods onto the trucks for the next day's deliveries.
- The Truck Unloader also performs miscellaneous production jobs. Delivers or assists in customer deliveries as needed in preparation for advancement to Route Service Representative.
- Primary starting point for a career in industrial uniform rental service.
- Dependable and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- The Truck Unloader position is physical in nature. The ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis is needed.
- Repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting as well as standing
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Successful completion of criminal background, motor vehicle record and drug screen checks.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Model Uniforms is an equal opportunity employer.