|Route Check-in Attendant
Model Cleaners seeks to hire a Route Check-in Attendant to mark in and detail garments turned in by our home pick-up & delivery customers prior to sending to the plant for processing. The position is part-time, evening shift, 4-5 hours a night, four nights a week. Additional hours may be available if you can work Saturdays. Starting pay is $9.50/hr.
- Pull garments from customer bags.
- Check all pockets and remove any items found.
- Unbutton all buttons and zip all zippers.
- Write customer name in each garment with special marking pen.
- Heat seal barcodes onto garments in designated locations.
- Inspect garments for spots and damages, attached appropriate tags.
- “Detail” each item by entering data such as category, item, color, brand, up-charges, etc. into the SPOT point-of-sale system.
- Light housekeeping.
- No experience necessary – we will train.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of basic computer terminology are necessary.
- Very high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Employee discount on dry cleaning.
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Model Cleaners is am equal opportunity employer.
Charleroi - 140 Lincoln Ave, Charleroi, PA 15022